Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ward off Winter Blues

I’m still wading through the blogs I discovered in the nominations for the 2007 bloggies awards, and I have found a couple of gems. I think, though, that a couple of my long-time favorites should be acknowledged. Lady Bracknell (see sidebar) took time out from her rant against the world of IT to bring to the attention of her readers a section of the 10 Downing Street web site that allows the public to initiate petitions to Tony Blair. I didn’t even realize there was a 10 Downing Street website. Naturally, this caused me to Google 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., but I don’t see where I can enter a petition. Anyway, these petitions are worth reading, especially when the spelling is correct.

A Circle of Quiet (also found in the sidebar) reminded me of days spent in the library. Remember these?

If you are as nostalgic as I am, you can create your own thanks to John Blyberg. Something good comes out of Ann Arbor!

No comments: