Monday, September 21, 2015

Any Suggestions?

My husband received this dollar bill as change from a purchase. Initially I thought someone had just been scribbling random words and sentences on the back, but as I read it I found a sort of rhythm. To me at any rate each successive clause/phrase seems weaker than the last, and I came to the conclusion that a wouldbe writer of a rap song did not have any paper handy. Pretty impressive pen though. I know nothing about rap and have been trying to come up with a fourth line. Are there rules? I am pretty sure it is not supposed to follow the structure of a sonnet.

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here you go: http://genius.com/Tech-n9ne-see-me-lyrics

Beryl Ament said...

How could I have got to be so old and not known this?

Maggie May said...

You've answered your own question!
Maggie x