Thursday, September 18, 2008

Auf Wiedersehen

I think the time has come to fold up my tents and steal away. There is still a lot to write about and I may return, either to this blog or in a different incarnation. I suspect that if I do come back, some of the bloggers I currently enjoy reading will still be writing stellar posts, while others will have abandoned their work. It always saddened me when people whose life and opinions I had come to enjoy went away. Now I understand: life has a way of intruding on avocations.

Thanks for reading.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"There is still a lot to write about and I may return..."


Please do!

Anonymous said...

I will miss your posts and hope you will feel better and return in time.

Anonymous said...

Bored with the few blogs I was reading, I googled "Elder Blogs" and found you. :>) I will miss your posts and wish you well.

Maggie May said...

Oh, that is so sad. Don't go.

Candy Schultz said...

Why?

Gene said...

Have been away without internet access. Sorry you need a break.I have enjoyed your blog. Will miss you and hope you return.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful blog this has been. I look forward to your return.

Barbara Fornasiero said...

Beryl - I will miss your eloquent prose and your wry take on life. Please consider this a sabbatical!

Anonymous said...

What is going on here, anyway? I get tired of being on the computer and give myself breaks to rejuvenate and recover. Then I always come back. So after you've had your holiday, I will be expecting to see your posts again.

Bye for now!